Wednesday, June 1, 2016

"Winonah DeJong" Designer List

Alright guys, What's up I'm back! So I know I've bee a little M.I.A but I'm going to save that for another post. So I know I'm not the only one that stays looking for Great fashion designers that need more attention. I have bene following "Winonah Dejong" for a while now and I must say her page is awesome. If anything that lady sure does know how to dress. She is a blogger and Fashion Designer from amsterdamn .  She has her own Ready to Wear line that is super amazing for the every day Working woman and Girlboss.  Let's face it we all want to go into ,work feeling confident and beautiful and her Ready to Wear line gives you just that.  Her line was founded in 2015 and was made in Italy.  She describes her clothing line brand as contemporary , yet timeless. I think that this is  a pretty good way to put it, I love to dress up and feel good when I'm heading into ,work or doing anything work related for that matter.  I know there are ladies out there who dream of starting a clothing line and they are afraid of how it will go. Just take that first step because that first step could be the smallest step i in the right direction. Winonah has been featured in magazines such as Glamour, Harper's Bazar, and Marie Claire. If you're looking for new style Inspo or some awesome ready to wear, Than Winonah is the woman to be following. 


Xoxo-TheStyleJournalist
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig