Monday, June 13, 2016

"California Dreaming"


Alright so many of you know that I am currently in California I landed yesterday June 12th.  I am staying with a friend of mines and it's a dream come true . No, but like seriously, though, I've been wanting to come to L.A since the  age of 7. This has always been a place that I just knew was home for me. I am finally not California Dreaming anymore because I'm finally here. I'm excited to see what this trip will bring, and all the amazing people I will meet. I am declaring everything that is mine and going after everything I came for.   of course, I will be working while I'm here but I hope to do some great projects while I'm here and create some new bomb content for you guys. I'm exciting for all the amazing things I will be doing and  can't wait to share them with you guys! This is only the true beginning and Stay along for the ride , It's going to be a great one. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig