Monday, February 29, 2016

February Wrap Up



Hey guys, So were at the end of February and I thought i would bring the end of the month wrap up.
February was a month were I already started to plan things that were going to take place in the following month which is march. So I am super excited for march because the official countdown until my 22nd birthday begins.  I'll be 22 on april 1st guys and I'm super excited , as well I have some other things in store . So during the month of March I will be shutting down my blog and it will be going under construction for the month of march.  I am Re-launching my blog with a completely new name, new look and moving blogging platforms.  I have so many things that are in the works for the month of march and all the awesome things to come. I will be Re-launching my blog on my birthday which is April 1st , but  I will be keeping you guys updated util io make my last post until the launch.  I'm super excited and can't wait to show you guys all the new exciting things.  I am working on my New logos for my blog and my upcoming lifestyle and fashion series , so you guys have  a lot to look out for. As it starts to get down to crunch time. I will be having  a countdown until the release of my blog.  I just want to say thank you to everyone that supports me and I know i've been blogging for a short amount of time, but I'm super excited to be making my site more professional and appealing to my readers.  Quality over Quantity , so I'm going to be working really hard in the month of march to bring you guys the best blog site ever.  So I will talk to you guys in my next post.
 Xoxo-DameshaRae
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig