Friday, April 29, 2016

"Relationship Status"




StyleHaul presents to you a new digital series  titled "Relationship Status" . This series chronicles the romantic lives of 30 , 20 somethings living in NYC and L.A . Modern dating is .... well-complicated right ? 
I mean how do we find love , um through dating apps , facebook etc. I checked out the exclusive sneak peek and guys I must say this series is amazing !!! Like I'm already obsessed . In this digital series you will find that defining relationships is not easy, I mean come on both us guys and girls  have mistaken a relationship for more than what it really is.  I think I've also found my favorite character which happens to be the lovely Pembrooke. Pembrooke has just got out of a relationship with a guy by the name of church, Her roommate maggie says to officially end the relationship with church ,Pembrooke has to unfriend him on facebook and get back out into the dating world.  Though giving up on someone you really care about and love is pretty hard, but defiantly essential at times. "Man pursues woman.
It's a time-honored tradition" . You can check out this new series on the app go90, It's free to download. So make sure you go check out the latest new digital series and comment below what you think about it . 
#Stillgotit

XoXo-Damesharae 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig