Monday, April 18, 2016

"What's Next "

/
So I am now 22 -years- old  and I've been thinking "What's Next" for me? I am at the point to where  I'm owning every bit of who I am . I am about to make some amazing career choices and some awesome  moves that are only going to make me better.  I'm officially going after what I want and not turning back. Life is about taking risk and doing what makes you happy despite other people's opinions.  Sometimes if you want a dream bad enough , You have to be willing to fight for it and back it up 100% all the way.  I like to  think of myself as the modern day "Carrie Bradshaw" . She's a writer who is honest, spontaneous and know the right things to say. When you believe in yourself so much , Other people start believing in you too. I'm ready for a big evolution in my life, with new people, adventure, Making unforgettable memories that will last forever.  I think the beauty of growing is evolving into the person you want to be and surrounding yourself with  like-minded  individuals like yourself.  Sometimes the journey is the bigger picture of the story , We are tested to see how far we  are willing to  go to reach our dreams. It's not easy but it's always worth it in the end . We have to  be willing to take the leap of faith into the unknown to make something that people thought was impossible , possible.  I don't know about you But I'm ready to make that leap of faith and go after every single thing I've ever wanted in life since a was a little girl. Now it may require some sacrifices , and really letting go of fear and just knowing that it's all going to happen and work out for you. So you can do it! Stand up , Be bold and Go after your true passion, with love and Determination. I promise you will succeed. 

"I dive into the future 
But I'm blinded by the sun
I'm reborn in every moment 
So who knows what I'll become" 

Xoxo-DameshaRae <3

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig