Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Favorite Skincare Products


Exfoliating- So exfoliating your skin is very important. You should exfoliate once or twice a week to really deep cleanse your face and really get down into your pores.  Though you may wash your face on a daily basis your pores still get clogged up with oil,dirt and makeup that's left behind.

Simple- This has to be one of my favorite skin cleanser ever! I seriously use this face cleanser every day, I love how it foams up and I really feel like it cleans your face and gets all the make- up off.  It leaves your face feeling fresh , clean and rejuvenated. 

Micellar Water-  So I recently just started using this product and I have to say I really like it. It not only acts as a makeup remover but also as a cleanser as well , so you're basically getting two in one. This product really does a good job at taking all of your makeup off. 


P.s So guys this is pretty much my skin care routine and what I use to wash my face on a daily basis. I really like these products and their super affordable. You can practically get them anywhere .  Be sure to leave a comment of your skin care routine . 

Xoxo-DameshaRae 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig