Friday, January 8, 2016

Year of Domination


cc:Boxtography

    Hey guys , so  finally Happy New Years!!!!! I hope that your year is going great so far. So long time no talk, right? I missed you guys so much and I'm glad to be back in action! So I decided to title this blog post , "Year of Domination" because this year i will be  taking control of every aspect in my life. By that I mean my life, career, friendships,opportunities and all.  This year I'm really going to focus on evolving into the women I'm destined to be, I am going to be taking charge in my passion and hopefully turning it into my career.  This year for me is a New year, clean slate and new start to New beginnings.  I feel like for so long i was comfortable where I was , that this year I'm not so comfortable.  I want to get out and chase oppurtunities and meet new people, and experience new things.  This year is all about growth and going after my dreams . I'm so excited for  things that I have been working on , to be presented to you guys!.  With that being said, The "ItGirl" Project will be launching 2/11/16 of this year and I couldn't be any more excited.  This is a project I'm so honored to be apart of , and I'm so thankful for my business partner Tottianna.  We have been working really hard on this project for the last couple of months and It's finally almost here.  Another thing is ,I can't wait to start doing new content for you guys , I plan on collabing with other bloggers and just bringing some good refreshing content to you.  So as I start this year off exceeding every one's expectations, I'm taking them  Into my own hands ! This is my year of Domination. Can't wait for everything that is in store , Once again dolls Happy New Year!<3
Share:

4 comments

  1. #YearOfDomination! You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember aggression is the key to Destiny because Destiny's course is aggressive but if you serve the God who created you for this Destiny then it will come easy with work....TJarber

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much ! and you are exactly right <3

    ReplyDelete

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig