Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hello February


Hey guys! So I am super excited that it is finally February, How many of you guys felt like january was kind of a blah month. January was super slow and just not motivational at all.  This month is going to be super exciting I have so many new ideas for great content , and new platforms.  I can't wait to start posting more fashion posts for you guys and just some great new content.  Also this month is the official launch of the "ItGirl" project and I can't wait for you guys to finally see it. I feel like this is going to be an amazing month, full of a lot of work and just new exciting things , especially content wise. This is going to be a working month for my self to really start planning out things I want to bring forth this year. I'm feeling  so great and confident that this month is the official start of my new year. My blog will also have a new look to it. So I'm  excited to show you guys the new updates and finishing touches I have for my site. I can't say too much about what I have planned for my blog , but it's to be worth the wait. I hope your ready for some great , exciting content , because I know I am.  I also want to get you guys more involved so let me know what you guys want to see on the blog, or if you have any questions or advice for me to answer. I plan on starting a little segment also on the blog, so anything you want to know feel free to leave a comment or email me. Let's make this month and This year the best one yet.! 
Xoxo-DameshaRae<3 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig