Monday, January 25, 2016

Queen Things(Words Of Encouragement)


So last year , I decided to go on my self love journey.It was something that was very essential for me to take serious and I knew it was something that needed to happen. I had gained knowledge from self- help books and meditating and really taking time for myself.  I feel like as a woman we should all take time for ourselves. Having my me time was very important , I made it my duty to have me time every day. I learned to put myself first for the first time and to know that it's okay to. You have to learn how to love yourself first and take care of what's important , before you can go love someone else. Self love was something I always dealt with a  child. It steamed from me having a lot of pain and hurt within myself. There was no doubt that my parents loved me and cared, but it was something eternal that I dealt with.  Honestly this was the best decision  I could ever had made, well along side my walk with god. But I don't seek validation from others, I know that when my heart is pure for someone I don't have to question it.  So ladies Start loving yourselves a little bit harder. Take time for yourself often as possible.  You are a queen darling , so you have every right to show that you are.  
My favorite quote 
"Sometimes we forget about ourselves at times, I have to learn to remember me " 
Alex_elle 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig