Friday, January 29, 2016

Mood Bored Things



Hey guys, so I know there's people out there , that is always looking for a way to spice up their room or office. Well here is a quick but cute idea and easy D.I.Y project for you . So just before the New year came I created for myself a mood bored just to put above my desk in my room. When I got finished with it , I really seen how much of a difference it made in my room. It made my room more colorful and stylish.  Okay so you might be lost a bit if you don't know what a mood board is. Well it just simply a big collage of pictures on a poster or cork board. It's super easy to make and you can use literally anything around your house such as ,magazines, tumblr pictures, Pages from books or even make your own pictures to go on your mood bored. They're also great for inspiration as well, if you're into creating things like I am. So if you looking for a new way to decorate   your office or  bedroom , this is perfect  inexpensive way  for that. So if you're into making things or just looking for a cool new project to get your hands in to this is the perfect one. So go grab your magazines, Poster board and get started. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig