Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Out With The Old & In With The New





Okay! , I know I have not made a blog post in a while, But with the new year just days away its been pretty hectic. Might  I add i have so much stuff to get done. So anyways I just wanted to kind of take a minute for this quote. This quote is from the book "Twenties-Unscripted", When I seen this quote  I just fell in love.   It simply reminded me of this year. 2015 was a emotional rollercoaster to say the least, but it was worth the lessons in the end.   Alot of the things that i went through in the year of 2015  , I didn't quit understand them as they were going on. But as i realized i needed those things and lessons to happen. This year showed me how strong i am as a individual and also that i wont let any one get in the way of my Dreams and aspirations.  I can say that this year definitely threw its punches at me, But i got right back up ready to swing.   consider 2016 the great start  a clean slate, a New Beginning.  Knowing that i turn 22 in the new year, makes me more excited than  I was on my 21st birthday. 2016 will be a year for me to Really  evolve and become the women iv'e alway wanted to be. Though i've always wanted to be her, 2016 is a great way to start my journey of true womanhood. With that being said i will go after every opportunity I have and i will do what makes me happy.  It's a great thing when you can really see yourself evolve into this beautiful person. I've learned that no matter what our purpose  is it will always be for us ,despite someone trying to change that.  What's mapped out for us , will always be ours. So as i go into 2016 I will become everything i set out to be and more.  2016 is my stage from a Caterpillar , into a Beautiful Butterfly. 
xoxo-DameshaRae

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig