Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The ItGirl Project





Okay guys!, so as most of you know a couple of days ago I announced some news. I am officially apart of the "ItGirl" Project. This is a movement for young girls and women to be inspired and empowered by.  I thought i would give you more information about the project, because i gave very little details.  So first off i will be the content creator for the "ItGirl" Website and I am also the Brand Ambassador for the project and movement as well.  I can say that  I am truly blessed and humble for this amazing opportunity for me to start my career and start making a name for myself.  The founder Tottianna when she came to me about the idea and told me what the project was going to be about, I could not  turn it down.  I was like this is a project i can connect well with and something i see going really far. 
The Project is about the empowerment of women and young girls. With guidance and coaching we will increases awareness of how important it is for us women to banned together and support each   other.  We will also focus on personal development as well. 

What is a "ItGIrl" ?  Well many of you may be wondering what exactly is a "ItGirl" . It's someone who embodies strength and integrity .  A woman or young girl who has  the compassion for what she does. She promotes positivity in her everyday life and carries herself as a lady.  She always holds her head held high no matter what. She is driven . motivated, sophisticated also classy with  a little bit of sass.  Being a "ItGirl" is more than just a title, Its a LifeStyle. <3 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig