Thursday, December 3, 2015

Monthly Recap! November









        Alright guys! So Let's get right into it, so first and foremost I want to say I hope everyone had amazing thanksgiving with their families.   But honestly can you believe it's December already, guess what i can . I literally was waiting for november to be over just so it could be december already.   The month of november was kind of boring guys, i just worked a lot and I'm finishing up my semester at school.  One thing i can say though is that towards the last week of november i got an exciting email, about a project in the new year. So I'm am excited for that, but all in all november was just a working month for me, especially in retail with black friday and all that good stuff. Literally i worked so much the last week of november , my body was worn out but im good now or trying to get back in the swing of things.  I should be able to post a little bit more considering now this month is December. But i will be busy with getting everything together for my blog , i am re-launching my blog in the new year with a new name and new design, so be looking out for that. Also stay tuned for the awesome project I'm going to be apart of. But i can't wait until i write the December reap, which will probably be  video recap and reflecting on the year of 2015.  I can't wait for you guys to see all the amazing things i have planned in the new year for my blog and others things.  But I will talk to you guys in my next post !. 
Xoxo-DameshaRae
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig