Wednesday, April 20, 2016

"Who Is Joelle"?


Okay, Oh my gosh guys.  I just found this super dope artist by the name of "Joelle", who just came out with a new single titled "I'm Done" Okay personally  I am always  looking out for new music . This girl is seriously dope Like you all do not understand how talented this girl is.   This talented singer is from Sydney , Australia her music is a mix of R&b, soul & pop. She is known for competing on the hit show the X factor  Australia.  Some of her musical influences have  to be Rhianna, Chris Brown ,Keri Hilson and many others to name a few.  I am in love wit her New song, You guys should really check her out! Especially if you been on the hunt for a new artist to watch out for.  She is defiantly an add for the cell phone playlist , Let me know in the comments below  what you think about this new artist.You think she's a hit or what?  Don't forget to  head on over to her YouTube channel to support her new song .  Congrats on Your newest single Love, can't wait to see you at the top. 
Xoxo-DameshaRae 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig