Monday, February 8, 2016

Blogger Spotlight Mckenzie Renae





Meet beauty blogger and influencer  Mckenzie Renae.  She was featured as Popsugar's select beauty. Her blog is titled MckenzieRenae , where she gives beauty and makeup advice, alongside  "Threads of the day" which talks about fashion, and "Dope nails of the day" This beauty is no newbie when it comes to blogging. she has been in the blogging business for 5 years.  It was crazy because as I was reading mckenzie's about me we both started our blogs in the month of september. She started her blog in september of 2011 and I started mines in september of 2015. Reading mckenzie blog has taught me a lot nad I'm  always looking to learn new things about blogging and gain more knowledge from my blogger sisters. Being in this industry is a lot of hard work , but worth it. My favorite section on Mckenzie blog is her inspiration section. This section you get to know a lot about the blogger and who she is.  The subjects she talks about and things she touch base on , makes you you able to relate to her  on a different level.  She talks about oppurtunities she has had and experiences that have set her back a little bit but that didn't stop her.   My Favorite posts from that section are "Be better" and "Something personal" because I can relate to both, and hearing some else's story inspires me so much to share mine, and that its okay to believe in yourself and the power of you can do anything you put your mind to. Mckenzie blog is a definite read and I think a lot of you will enjoy her content.  Make sure you follow her on instagram and check out her blog page. 

instagram:Mckenzie_Reane
Blogsite:Mckenzierenae.com
until next loves, Xoxo-DameshaRae
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig