Friday, February 12, 2016

MakeUp Must Have's


Hey my loves, so today i will be sharing with you some of my makeup must have's. Us girls carry so much makeup in our makeup bags and they are our everyday essentials. I know that when I got out with my girls , then I  will just carry the essential in my little clutch , just in case of a touch up. You never know. So down below I  will share with you my favorite must have items. 

Must have #1 Face Powder-  Now personally I use mac Mineralize skin finish. It's a natural face powder that is super lightweight , so it doesn't make you feel like your caking powder on your face. I love my makeup to look natural as possible and not cake face. So girls , you must have a good face powder in your makeup bag or your clutch when you go out for touch ups . 

Must have #2  Nude Lipstick -  Every girl should have a nude lipstick is their make up bag or vanity set. Nude is the perfect go to color for any occasion. It can be sexy and classy at the same time. Most drugstores have great nude lipsticks , you don't have to go to mac or sephora to get a good nude . 

Must have #3 Contour Powder - Hello contouring is my favorite thing ever.  I use bobbi browns contour bronzing powder in the shade deep 4. I love how you can sculpt out the perfect look with bronzer. You can create a really nice tan, glowy look or a more dramatic one. But I choose to stay on the natural side. 

Must have #4 Blotting Sheets - Now if you're someone with oily to combination skin, blotting sheets are your best friend. I get only sometimes , but blotting sheets help to absorb any oils produced on your face throughout the day.  Drugstore have them , sephora and even mac has them. You can pretty much find them anywhere. 

Must have #5 Concealer - Now it's very important to have a good concealer just in  case you want to do touchups throughout the day. But you want to make sure you have a good one that will not crease. Creasing concealer girl is not cute , but that's why you also have banana powder or translucent powder to help with creasing as well. It's better to go with a creamy based textured concealer. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig