Monday, November 2, 2015

Month In Review #2

So Hey guys, this is my Month in Review #2 for october. So this month was a pretty boring month for me.
I  have been swamped with school and work , but on the bright side
guys 2015 is almost over. I'm super excited to see what the last two months of 2015 have in store for me. I think my monthly Recap for the end of the year is going to be a very long and interesting one, so make sure to be on the lookout for that one. But besides that I want to know what are you guys plans for thanksgiving this year. What are you guys thankful for  or  grateful for this year. I know we're all excited for thanksgiving , who doesn't like to eat all that  yummy food. on the other hand this is the time to start working out and  getting our bodies right for spring break, we all know that it will be here sooner than we think.  But not to make this post long, october was a pretty boring month for me. Check back for my end of the year month in review , that will be one you do not want to miss! see you guys soon,xoxo-Damesharae.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig