Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Modeling Behavior" Raelia Lewis

         So I had the opportunity to interview The lovely Raelia Lewis , who Is an  international model and soon to be author. Raelia is from Philadelphia ,PA she has three agencies that she is represented by which are  Mp Mega Miami, Base south Africa and Anomaly New York.  She has been featured in over 10 magazines worldwide. She graced the runways of New York Fashion Week ,Miami Swim Week, and L.A Style week. She has worked with household names Betsey Johnson, Mara Hoffman, Leanna Marshal to name a few. Down Below is our interview enjoy guys ! <3

When did you get started in the modeling Industry?

Raelia-  I was scouted locally at the age of 16 but I decided that I wanted to pursue modeling professionally after High School. I commuted to NYC for years and worked as a freelance model untill I got cast on America's Next Top Model. 


How  has modeling shaped you into the person you are today ? 

Raelia- Modeling has taught me a lot about taking risks, perseverance ,gratitude and faith. There isn't a fashion market in Philadelphia so  I had to jump out of my shell and put myself out there. I traveled and worked extremely hard on my portfolio. it took me years to secure an agency but It was all worth it. My motto is "Nothing ever gets easier, you just get better." Modeling taught me that great things taketime but all things are possible. 

What made you want to start writing a book and become an author? 

Raelia- I've always had a love for literature . I wrote poetry for years privatley but writing a book never crossed my mind untill I met an author in Miami who persuaded me too. He thought that my story was great and that it needed to be heard. 

Do you plan on to do any T.v shows anytime soon, And what are two intresting facts that people do not know about you?

Raelia- When the right show comes along I will definitley do it. I'm intrested in working on scripted series the next time around. I'm the 5th og 6 sibilings and I admire Maya Angelou . 


Do you have a name for you book yet, and what was the inspiration behind it? 

Raelia- The title of my book is "Trust Your Journey". It's a story of love,hope and great success. The book urges readers to change their vision to find fullfillment in life. What's so great about this book is that it's raw, relatable and inspriational. Thsi book was written for inspiring models but also for people who feel like giving up on life. The book includes personal sotries, modleing tips and visionary excersies that help build confdience and stronger minds. 


What would be some advice you would give to girls who want to be in the modeling industry, also what can we expect next for Raelia Lewis?

Raelia- Learn the market and invest in your portfolio. I plan on pursing an acting career next. I'm also in the process of being palced in london. Trust your journey will be the first of many books; I'm currently writing my second book now. I'm also a successful Brand Ambassador and I plan on creating a platform for other people who are involed in that field. 


Guys I hope you enjoyed this interview and I can not wait ot get my hands on "Trust Your Jounrney" This intervew gives some great insite especially to my girls that are inspiring models.  Talk to you guys soon!<3




Share:

1 comment

  1. Congrats to you. I'm looking forward for your book. Best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig