Friday, May 13, 2016

"Leading Lady"



Hey guys!, So I am officially the leading lady in my life right now . I know some of you are like what is she talking about, well let me explain.  You know how we all have dreams and aspirations to do things and be people in life but sometimes we let our fears of the unknown take front seat in where we want to be. Well, your girl is finally taking some risk and going after her dreams, I mean all of them. I have an exciting trip planned for next month that I will be vlogging and taking you guys along for the amazing ride to a new beginning.  I plan to work with so many great people within the next couple of months and hopefully have some amazing projects and opportunities to share with you guys. But what I wanted to say is Never let someone or fear stop you from going after your true passion and desires. You are your only limit, Work hard , reach out top people who work in the  industry you want to be in.  When you start reaching out to the right people, Doors will start to open  and you will be like what was I so afraid of ?  I'm finally going after everything everyone said I couldn't have. Be Brave,Be Bold, Be You! you soon will become the "Leading Lady" In your life good luck guys !<3

Xoxo-DameshaRae
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig