Monday, May 9, 2016

"Turning Heads" Model Yahnay

Hey guys so I got a chance to have an exclusive interview with upcoming  model Yahnay who is about to change the game.  She is 17-years-old and was born and raised in Philadelphia . she is currently paving her way through New York City to create a career in the modeling industry and has aspirations to expand internationally.  See our Interview down below ! <3


How did you get started in modeling , and was it something you always knew you wanted to do? 

Yahnay- I started my modeling career at the age of 6 , with access by my mother and grandmother who are fashion designers as well as successful business owners. my twin sister and I have always been  the face of the fashion shows and campaigns and I have always loved the impact it left on people and positive energy it brought to their brands. Growing up and being a shy girl was a struggle because it was always hard for me to stand out but this was my way to bring what I had to offer the world when I couldn't use my words.

What work have you done so far in your modeling career ,Do you have any new projects in the works ? 

Yahnay -  I have been professionally active since 2012 , As I grow and make a name for myself there has been many battles but  I surpass them and overall I  continue to be very successful with no agency representation.  This became my passion so at the age of 12 my first step in reaching my goal was to learn more. I attended john Robert powers modeling school and received all the basics needed to officially begin my career.

What are some of your biggest accomplishments ? 

Yahnay-  My biggest accomplishments  have been getting the opportunity to walk in New York Fashion week twice , with photos that went viral. Also acknowledgement from essence magazine on having the best style to fashion week and a magazine publication in which my fan base can expect much more of in 2016 issues.

Will you open up to new avenues such as acting, also what can your fans expect to see from you in the near future? 

Yahnay- Yes , in the near future I do see myself acting and doing more things on the production side.If  I could describe myself I'd say I'm a risk taker and ever-changing. I am always interested in trying new things and unafraid of failure because that is what builds  my character. I have doubted myself so much a long time ago that today I am truly confident with who I am and can say many of my accomplishments have come from just trying with intentions on not getting the part and I got it. You will never know unless you try.



I am so glad I got to do this interview, I love seeing people going after their dreams and what they are passionate about. One thing to take from this interview is always believe in yourself, even when people are doubting you. Here are some more pictures of Yahnay, from her portfolio enjoy guys! <3
Xoxo-DameshaRae <3



Instagram: YahnayTillmanl


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig