Monday, May 16, 2016

"Shameless Maya" The Movement

Alright, so I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of Shameless Maya on youtube , the infamous YouTuber who shaved her head as a part of her shameless movement.  Well,  I have been watching Maya on her shameless journey since she started her Youtube channel and she is one person who I find truly inspiring.  I love  how she had so much courage to shave her head live for everyone to see, To show that My hair does not define me, okay I define my hair.  Maya has started this amazing movement of being "Shameless" And a lot of you may be like okay what does that mean. Let me break it down for you "Being Shameless" simply means doing what makes you happy, going after  your dreams, bot being afraid to take risk and chances.  I know for a long time I was scared to take chances and risk because of what people thought about me or what they would say. Now I'm at the point in my life where I don't care what anyone has to say , as long as it's making me happy that's all that matters. As well get older the things we want, the people we surround ourselves with change.  I'm at a point where I'm ready to live "Shamelessly"  To really go after what makes me happy and just be around good genuine people. One thing about Maya she stays true to her authentic self and she's always encouraging other people to go after their passions and make their  dreams happen. She is the perfect example of someone who is a beautiful individual inside nad outside, A person who can change your life  upon meeting them. I hope everyone check's out her channel and that  you can really learn something from her. Remember Be Shameless and "DO YOU BOO" !!!!!!!! 


Maya Instagram : mayaworld
Youtube: Shameless Maya 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig