Friday, May 6, 2016

"Material Girl" Shiona Turini


So , I am super excited to write this post as always. Shiona Turini  who is a Style Consultant, Creative Director, Brand Development she is one stylish fashionista in the industry. For those of you who do not know who Shiona Turini is well let me tell you . She was born and raised on the island of Bermuda and she began her career at Yves Saint Laurent as the public relations  coordinator. after some years working at the house , Shiona was inspired to make a change to editorial.  I am so inspired by her its crazy. Her fashion sense is Ahhhmazing guys like this girl has the best taste in fashion and sure as hell know how's to style an outfit.  I'm always looking for inspirations for my outfits or things I want to buy , so I do not hesitate to take inspiration from Shiona. She gives me hope that One day I will be working for a big time magazine and I can not wait for that day.  It has aways been my dream to be in the industry some how some way and as I got older I got more into writing and journalism etc. I was like I'm going to be a writer that's what I'm going to do, but I don't just want to stop there I  want to be able to expand .  One thing I've learned from Shiona is taking risks, Never limit yourself or your  talents and just go for it. Another thing she taught me just by looking at her style is Always dress the part. If you want to be a boss ,dress like a boss, if you want to be a fashion writer/editor dress the part.  Hope you guys liked this little write-up and make sure you go follow Shiona on her social sites, you will not regret it I promise you that especially for my fashionista's out there. 

Talk to you guys soon!
Xoxo-DameshaRae
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig