Monday, March 7, 2016

HOUSEOFCHIC.LA


Hey my loves so I'm back with another post. I would like you guys to meet Cole & Tawana, both the Founders and Creator of the L.A based boutique "HOUSEOFCHIC.LA".  I stumbled across the boutique  and the owners literally yesterday and I instantly fell in love with the site.  These two lovely ladies with bubbly personalities and a good sense of fashion and style came together one lvoely aftrenoon in L.A and had a meeting over coffee and started the "HOUSEOFCHIC.LA" Boutqiue and the rest was history.  I know their  are  lot of boutiques out there, but I must say this one is hands down my all time favorite. The variety they have on their site and the looks are incredible.  It's definitely a mixture between sassy with a hint of class and attitude.  I am an advocate for dressing up on a daily weather its a special occasion or not, they sure do give you a variety of cute stylish clothing to pick from.  Some of my favorite pieces on the site are the "join  the festivities ruffle shirt" and  the "Hotline striped romper" They have so many great pieces to choose from , especially if you're a fashionista looking to update your wardrobe. So if I was you guys I would head on over and check them out. Also if you're looking for some great fashionista and girl bosses give the owners a follow. <3
Share:

1 comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig