Friday, March 4, 2016

How To Stay Motivated

So, Do you agree with me that at times , We feel so not  motivated or inspired. I mean come on 
It happens to the best of us.  We all go through a period of which were not inspired or it's hard or us to really be motivated to proceed with what we have to work on .  I'm going to share some things that may help you get inspired again. 
1. Wake up early-  So I know we are all not morning people. But I found out   waking up early really helps jump start your day. I am not a morning person but When I do decided to get up early I feel really great and energized. 

2. Meditate-    I know everyone isn't into the whole meditation thing, But hey some of you guys don't even give it a chance to do it's thing. I started meditating a year ago and I can tell you that it not only centers me but also makes me have a clearer mind , and I'm able to get more ideas flowing. 

3. Master Jam Mix-  I don't know about you ,but good music always puts me in an AMAZING! mood.  A good morning Playlist that really gets you going can also motivate you. Music is such a great a  tool to change up anyone's  mood, weather their angry or sad. 

4. To-DO-List- Knowing that I have a calendar or schedule to go by or what I may have to do that day, makes me  excited. Me personally I  love running errands, it just gives you something to do when you think you're so bored.  I love being organized and knowing that I have my tasks to do for the day written down so I won't forget them. 

5. Be Positive-  Soon as you wake up In the morning and you have gratitude , it can really make your day so much brighter. Waking up an choosing your happiness and being in a goo mood, Really can dictate how your day is going to be. So try not to be sad cheer up and know that something amazing is coming. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig