Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Fashion Bloggers


So guys I found this awesome show on youtube titled "Fashion Bloggers" .It's a reality series that follow 5 popular Australian bloggers and their lives. Okay so you already know I was super obsessed because it's a show about bloggers considering I'm a blogger as well. I loved how they showed the girls taking trips , going to meetings and their everyday lives as a  blogger and what goes into a blog post and creating content. I must say watching this show got me super inspired and back motivated considering I  have been In a funk, But I'm no longer in that funk anymore lol.  This show really gave me insight on what it's like being a fulltime blogger sure it's glamorous but these ladies put in a lot of hard work , it's not as easy as it seems you have to give them major props. They definitely gave me some insight on how I personally want to see my blog grow and evolve, Some of you might not know But this weeks blog post on friday will be the last blog post until the Relaunch of my New Blog/Site. I just want my site to be more professional and to just really create some great content for you guys and  to just step it up a little bit with my blog. I'm starting to take my blog more seriously and  I want people to see that in my relaunch especially my audience. I have listened to what my audience wants to see and  I plan on making it happen with the Relaunch of my New blog.   If you're a blogger or aspiring blogger I would highly suggest this show It's great and very inspiring and motivating for the female Entrepreneurs and girlbosses out their and we all know I'm all about Girl Power.  So make sure you check Fashion Bloggers out and let me know what you think about it.  
P.s The relaunch of my blog is on my 22nd birthday April 1st :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig