Monday, March 14, 2016

Plug is Patience

I have always struggled with being patient. I'm the type of person when I  want something I want it now, but this year has really challenged me on being a more patient person. Last weekend something happened that took effect on how I was feeling this past week. I've come to the realization that I  still don't understand why things happen the way they do , but I have to be patient with my season and the things to come. Personally when something is not  happening when  I  want it to I  get a little anxious , but I'm working it. I have to constantly work on myself and the practice of being patient and to know that what's for me will always be and that my garden will be fruitful in due time.  When you're a patient person things appear more clearer and flow a lot better .  So to anyone out their struggling with being patient you are not alone.  When your patient you can truly allow all the great things life has to offer you flow more easily into your life with out rushing your season. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig