Saturday, October 24, 2015

Must Have Bag Essentials



So we all know we all have to keep certain things in our purses girls. So i'm going to share with you some of 
my key items i like to keep in my bag. 

1. Cell phone 
I literally have to have my cell phone with me at all times. You never know what your going to need it for. 

2. Makeup Bag
My makeup  bag is my life. You never know when your going to need to touch up your make up or even apply makeup. so its always a good necessity to have in your bag ladies. 

3. Emergency Kit 
We all should keep a little mini emergency kit in our purses, just in case of an emergency. 
maybe like so,e spare bobby pins, a extra tampon and little mini deodorant and some wipes. You never know girls. 

4. Little Notebook
I love carrying a notebook in my bag , you never know what new ideas may come to mind. So when you get a great one be sure to pull out your notebook and write it down. 

5. Bottled Water
It's very important that we stay hydrated through out the day. So its always good to carry a water with you just incase you get thirsty. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig