Thursday, October 15, 2015

(September) Monthly Recap



So hey guys!, so I know I'm super late on this monthly wrap up . just give me time I'm new to this. Okay so I'm going to try to do a monthly check In with you guys every month, It will be a way that i can update you guys month to month on what's going on. So starting with last month since we are now In october, Last month in september i decided to finally start my blog literally after countless times of doubting , and pushing it back, I was like you know what I'm just going to do it!. so i basically "launched" my blog september 20th if we shall say, And I'm super glad i started it. Honestly I don't know why it took me so long , Even though i just started blogging only a month ago , It has been something that I have been wanting to do for a really long time. It's a lot of work and there's so much more work to be done for my blog but I'm very pleased with it so far,  i really appreciate all the feedback that it has gotten. September was a good month for me just because i started my blog and I'm  just really Happy with it overall. This was a short monthly wrap up, but i'll be back at the end of october and early november with a new wrap up for you guys!. See ya next time !
xoxo-DameshaRae
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© stylehouseco | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig